6 Healthy Breakfast Recipes for Weight Loss. When you’re trying to lose weight, breakfast can set the tone for the rest of your day.
Here are 6 healthy breakfast foods that can help you lose weight.
1. Moong Dal Idli Recipe: High in important vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber. Moong dal Idli contains fewer calories but has more antioxidants and amino acids.
2. Oats Upma Recipe: Oats are rich in carbs and fiber, but also higher in protein than most other grains. They are very high in many vitamins and minerals.
3. Paneer Besan Chilla Recipe: Chickpea flour/Besan is full of vitamins and minerals, with 1 cup (92 grams) providing 101% of the RDI (Reference Daily Intake) for folate and over a quarter of your daily needs for several other nutrients.
4. Suji/Rava Dhokla Recipe: Suji/Rava/Semolina is high in protein and fiber - both of which slow digestion and increase feelings of fullness between meals. Additionally, semolina/suji is a good source of iron and magnesium. These minerals support red blood cell production, heart health, and blood sugar control.
5. Instant Ragi Dosa Recipe: Ragi comprises a vast array of key nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin E, B-complex vitamins, iron, calcium, antioxidants, proteins, fibers, sufficient calories, and useful unsaturated fats.
6. Oats Paratha Recipe: Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They’re a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants.